The Missouri State Senior Games is an Olympic-style sports festival for individuals age 50 and older. In 2017, the Senior Games will be held the weekend of June 14-18.
The purpose of the Senior Games is to:
- Provide an annual physical fitness event to promote a social, competitive, athletic and recreational activity for older adults
- Promote and create an interest in lifetime spots, recreation and physical exercise as a means of enhancing one's quality of life.
- Create an awareness of the abilities and capabilities of older citizens.
- Foster an amateur athletic network of participants, volunteers and sports enthusiasts throughout Missouri that encourages and promotes healthier lifestyles.
- Create private and public support for physical fitness and amateur athletic training.
Thank you Humana for your sponsorship of the Missouri State Senior Games buffet dinner / social event! Please join us at 6 p.m. Friday, June 16 at the Stoney Creek (2601 S Providence Rd Columbia MO 65203). The fee is $10 for athletes and $15 for guests. There will be a brief program followed by the meal. Register on your entry form or online when you register for any Senior Games sport.
|Copyright © 2016 Show-Me STATE GAMES
Website Designed by PatrickSasser