Crappie Fishing Tournament
Online registration for Crappie Fishing Tournament closed on April 1.
Thanks to our Sponsors
April 7, 2018
Fishing hours 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Friday, April 6. 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Ozark Bait and Tackle, Gravois Mills
Rules meeting starts at 6:30. Registrations will be taken at the seminar. Vouchers given there. Door Prizes and Giveaways!
Lake of the Ozarks.
Weigh-ins at the Ozark Bait and Tackle, Gravois Mills location.
$150 per team. Includes $10 entry into Big Fish pot
Paybacks: 80% (1 in 5 boats win)
Big Fish: 70% first place / 30% second place
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Crappie Fishing Tournament
Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Crappie Fishing Tournament entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
- Tournament will abide by Missouri state fishing and boating rules and regulations. Crappie Masters rules will be followed for the tournament.
- Crappie Teams must consist of 2 people in a participating boat during tournament hours.
- Seminar - One crappie team member must be present.
- Weather - In the case of extreme/dangerous weather/water conditions, the tournament will be rescheduled.
- Fishing hours are 7am-3:00pm. All boats must be in the weigh-in line by 4:00pm.
- Entry to tournament can be done by mail, internet at www.smsg.org, or at the seminar. All entrants must sign the Waiver of Liability before participating. If under age 18, a parent/guardian must sign waiver and also the relase to allow a polygraph exam.
- Sportsmanship - Competitors are expected to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation. Any infraction of these fundamental sporting principals may be deemed cause of disqualification.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed during the seminar or tournament.
- Baits - A maximum of 2 baits per pole may be used. Live and artificial baits are allowed.
- Binoculars and other magnifying devices are not allowed at any time. Under water cameras are not allowed. Cellular phones, radios, walkie talkies, and any other communication devices are not allowed during the tournament.
- Spotting - no one may spot fish or mark fishing spots for you during the tournament.
- Landing Fish - Crappie must be hooked through the lip or in the mouth. Landing nets are permitted.
- Life Jackets - personal flotation devices/life jackets must be worn when large motor is running.
- Hot dogs and drinks will be served. Participants will get a SMSG t-shirt.
- Voucher - a weigh-in voucher will be issued to each registered crappie team at the seminar. This voucher must be presented back to the tournament director at the weigh-in.
- All fish must be alive.
- Early Weigh-In: Early weigh-in is allowed starting at 2:00 p.m., and you can only weigh-in once.
- Fish - Crappie: A team cannot weigh-in more than 7 crappie measuring at least 9". All fish must be alive. Any team/individual presenting more fish than the limits above will be disqualified. Once you enter the weigh-in line, your fish will be counted and verified dead or alive. Once your fish have been verified alive and entered on the weigh-in voucher, you will then be allowed to weigh-in those fish, even if one or more die before reaching the scales. The Tournament Director has sole responsibility for the declaration of dead or alive fish. No mutilated fish will be weighed.
- Ties: In the case of a tie for 1st Place, big fish of each boat will determine the winner.
- Polygraph: Polygraph tests will be given. 1st through 6th place will be random pick for polygraph as well as the big fish winner.
|Event Code||Event Name|