Online registration for Martial Arts closed on July 13.
DeadlinesPre-registration is due by July 1. On-site registrations will be accepted the day of the event.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Martial Arts will not be held in 2020 and will return in 2021.
Columbia Sports Armory
701 E Ash St
$35 if pre-registered by July 12.
$40 on-site registration
Pre-registered entries must be postmarked or received via the internet no later than July 12.
On-site check-in closes at 9:30 a.m. All competitors must be registered for their event(s) and checked in by this time.
- 7:30 a.m. - Registration Begins
- 8:30 a.m. - Judges Meeting
- 9:00 a.m. - Tournament Begins
**Black Belt Weapons Will be first then Black Belt forms. The Under Black Belt Weapons will go next.
Stacy Huffman, 573-632-6700
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Martial Arts
Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
- Competitors must wear a full uniform to include a jacket, pants and belt. T-shirts and tank tops are not allowed unless worn under the uniform jacket for female competitors.
- The following safety gear is MANDATORY for all sparring competition: Headgear, Mouthpiece, Hand Gear (foam), Groin Cups (males), and Safety Boots (the heel and complete top of the foot and toes must be covered). Chest protectors and face shields are optional. NO CLOTH HAND OR FOOT PADS ALLOWED.
- Spectators must remain in the stands for the safety of the competitors. Food and beverage are not allowed on the gym floor.
- There will be no coaching at ring side.
- NOTE: MANDATORY Judges meeting at 8am. If you are a black belt planning on competing in the games we ask you attend this meeting as well as volunteering to judge for the remainder of the competition. We thank you for your support in making Missouri’s games such a success for all participants! In order to ensure fair and efficient competition, all black belts are encouraged to assist with judging. PLEASE EMAIL THE COMMISSIONER, WITH YOUR LIST OF JUDGES PRIOR TO THE TOURNAMENT.
- VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED FOR SCORE-KEEPING AND TIME-KEEPING.
|Event Code||Event Name|
|MA001||Forms/Sparring/Weapons - Age 5 and Under (Beg - Adv)|
|MA002||Forms/Sparring/Weapons - Age 6-7 (Beg - Adv - Black)|
|MA003||Forms/Sparring/Weapons - Age 8-9 (Beg - Adv - Black)|
|MA004||Forms/Sparring/Weapons - Age 10-12 (Beg - Adv - Black)|
|MA005||Forms/Sparring/Weapons - Age 13-15 (Beg - Adv - Black)|
|MA006||Forms/Sparring/Weapons - Women 16-34 (Beg - Adv - Black)|
|MA007||Forms/Sparring/Weapons - Men 16-34 (Beg - Adv - Black)|
|MA008||Forms/Sparring/Weapons - 35 and Over (Beg - Adv - Black)|