Online registration for Ultimate closed on July 1.
DeadlinesPre-registration is close. You can still register the first day of the tournament.
Thanks to our Sponsors
July 29-30, 2023
On Saturday, registration will take place between 8:30-9:30 a.m. with a Captains/Players meeting at 9:30 a.m. Competition will then begin at 10:00 a.m.
On Sunday, divisional playoffs (as necessary) and finals will begin at 10:00 a.m.
Gans Creek Recreation Area
3360 E. Gans Road
$200 per team
Pre-registered entries must be postmarked or received via the internet no later than July 1.
Registrations will also be accepted at the fields the day of the event.
All teams must check-in with the commissioner between 8:30-9:30 a.m. at the fields.
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Ultimate
Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
- All games to 11, cap at 13 unless otherwise approved by the commissioner. One hour time cap signaled by horn. At the time cap: finish the current point and play to one more than the higher score.
- Games are played with a 175 gram plastic disc ("frisbee").
- Field is 40 yards wide and 70 yards long with 25 yard deep endzones.
- Each team has 7 players on the field. Gender equity should be maintained whenever possible. The offense dictates the male / female ratio and the defense must match this ratio as best they can.
- Coed Division: gender ration of 4/3. The receiveing team will determine if the current point will be played with 4 men & 3 women or 3 women & 4 men. The pulling team must match the gender ratio of the receiving team.
- 11th edition of Ultimate Players Association (UPA) rules will be in effect.
- The disc is advanced down the field by passing it from one player to another. When you have possession of the disc, you cannot move and must maintain a pivot foot (like in basketball). When you don't have the disc you may run anywhere on the field.
- A Championship Game will be held on Sunday in each division. For those divisions attracting multiple teams, the UPA Tournament Format will be followed to determine the two finalists. If a division does not attract sufficient numbers of organized teams, but does have enough individual registrants, the teams for the Championship Game of that division will be determined via a draw.
- Division Information
- Open - No Restrictions
- Women - Female competitors only
- College - As specified in the UPA College Eligibility Rules for the UPA College Series.
- Juniors - Competitor has not started school at a college or university and is not older than 18 years of age on the first day of the event.
|Event Code||Event Name|