Online registration for Lacrosse closed on July 1.
DeadlinesRegistrations are suspended as we gather more information.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Lacrosse will not be held in 2020 and will return next year.
DATES: June 13, 2020 LOCATION: Gans Creek, Columbia MO ENTRY FEE: $475 per team DEADLINE: Entries must be postmarked or received via the internet by May 28. CHECK IN: Teams will be required to check-in at least one hour before their first game time. COMMISSIONER: Clayton Melrose
314-807-3324 HOW TO ENTER: Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Lacrosse OR Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to: Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
- Games will begin as early as 8:00am on Saturday and will continue all day until finished.
- For all teams: Time will be a running clock and only stop for injuries and time-outs.
- Teams will be allowed 1 timeout per half. Timeouts will not carry over to overtime and cannot be called with under 5 minutes remaining in each half. Teams will be allowed one timeout in overtime.
- Competitor’s age is determined by their age of the tournament date.
- Team uniforms should be the same color with numbers on back. Teams should have light and dark jerseys.
- A player may play on only one team during the tournament.
- Players may be asked to provide proof of age using either a driver’s license or birth certificate.
- We will mirror NCAA Rules
- Personal and Technical Fouls will be assessed during game play.
- Playing times for each age group are as follows:
- 12U and 14 U - 15 minute halves, 4 minute sudden-victory overtime, 4 minute half time
- 18U and 19+ - 20 minute halves, 4 minute sudden-victory overtime, 4 minute half time
- If a 2nd overtime is needed, it will be a Brave Heart for all games except the championship game, which will continue with 4-minute sudden-victory overtimes until a team has won.
Sports using outdoor sites are weather dependent. Competitions will be conducted unless Show-Me STATE GAMES officials determine weather conditions to be potentially dangerous or life threatening, or if the playing fields would incur significant damage. NO refunds due to weather.
|Event Code||Event Name|
|LA001||12 & Under Male|
|LA002||14 & Under Male|
|LA003||18 & Under Male|
|LA004||19 & Over Male|
|LA005||12 & Under Female|
|LA006||14 & Under Female|
|LA007||18 & Under Female|
|LA008||19 & Over Female|
|2019 SHOW-ME STATE GAMES|
|Gold||Gem City, Dr John Pastorek, Chesterfield|
|Silver||Tigers LC, Nick Anagnostis, Columbia|
|Bronze||ThunderCats, Clayton Melrose, Kansas City|