Online registration for Lacrosse closed on June 2.
DeadlinesRegistrations are suspended as we gather more information.
Thanks to our Sponsors
June 12, 2021
Gans Creek, Columbia MO
$475 per team
Entries must be postmarked or received via the internet by May 28.
Teams will be required to check-in at least one hour before their first game time.
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Lacrosse
Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
- Games will begin as early as 8:00am on Saturday and will continue all day until finished.
- For all teams: Time will be a running clock and only stop for injuries and time-outs.
- Teams will be allowed 1 timeout per half. Timeouts will not carry over to overtime and cannot be called with under 5 minutes remaining in each half. Teams will be allowed one timeout in overtime.
- Competitor’s age is determined by their age of the tournament date.
- Team uniforms should be the same color with numbers on back. Teams should have light and dark jerseys.
- A player may play on only one team during the tournament.
- Players may be asked to provide proof of age using either a driver’s license or birth certificate.
- We will mirror NCAA Rules
- Personal and Technical Fouls will be assessed during game play.
- Playing times for each age group are as follows:
- 12U and 14 U - 15 minute halves, 4 minute sudden-victory overtime, 4 minute half time
- 18U and 19+ - 20 minute halves, 4 minute sudden-victory overtime, 4 minute half time
- If a 2nd overtime is needed, it will be a Brave Heart for all games except the championship game, which will continue with 4-minute sudden-victory overtimes until a team has won.
Sports using outdoor sites are weather dependent. Competitions will be conducted unless Show-Me STATE GAMES officials determine weather conditions to be potentially dangerous or life threatening, or if the playing fields would incur significant damage. NO refunds due to weather.
|Event Code||Event Name|
|LA001||12 & Under Male|
|LA002||14 & Under Male|
|LA003||18 & Under Male|
|LA004||19 & Over Male|
|LA005||12 & Under Female|
|LA006||14 & Under Female|
|LA007||18 & Under Female|
|LA008||19 & Over Female|
|2019 SHOW-ME STATE GAMES|
|Gold||Gem City, Dr John Pastorek, Chesterfield|
|Silver||Tigers LC, Nick Anagnostis, Columbia|
|Bronze||ThunderCats, Clayton Melrose, Kansas City|