Volleyball (High School)
Online registration for Volleyball (High School) closed on June 3.
DeadlinesRegistration due by June 1
Thanks to our Sponsors
June 8, 2019
15U, 16U - SCHEDULES AND BRACKET
June 9, 2019
17U, 18U - SCHEDULES AND BRACKET
All games will be played in Columbia MO at various high schools
$200 for one team.
$175 per team for 2 teams.
$150 per team for 3 or more teams.Discounts for multiple teams.
Deadline for High School volleyball will be May 28. Entries may be taken after that on a space available basis.
Each team MUST CHECK-IN AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST GAME. All teams will check-in at the site of your first game. Items needed for check-in are:
- Team Roster. You can print a roster form here: https://www.smsg.org/smsgteamentryform
- Each player on the team will need a signed waiver form turned in before they are allowed to play. NO EXCEPTIONS. Page 2 of the above link is the waiver form.
For questions, contact the Show-Me State Games office at 573-882-2101.
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Volleyball (High School)
Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
Age Determination (2019)
18U - September 2000 to August 2001
17U - September 2001 to August 2002
16U - September 2002 to August 2003
15U - September 2003 to August 2004
14U - September 2004 to August 2005
13U - September 2005 to August 2006
12U - September 2006 to August 2007
11U - September 2007 to August 2008
- 1 Day Event - 4 Games Guaranteed
- All games played in airconditioned gyms on hardwood floors
- Discounts for multiple teams
- Bring Freshman / JV / Varsity teams to fully utilize MSHSAA contact days
|Event Code||Event Name|