Volleyball (High School)
Online registration for Volleyball (High School) closed on June 3.
DeadlinesRegistration due by June 1
Thanks to our Sponsors
Event will be postponed and reschedule for later in the summer. Dates to be determined.
June 13, 2020
June 14, 2020
All games will be played in Columbia MO at various high schools
$200 for one team.
$175 per team for 2 teams.
$150 per team for 3 or more teams.Discounts for multiple teams.
Deadline for High School volleyball will be June 3. Entries may be taken after that on a space available basis.
Each team MUST CHECK-IN AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST GAME. All teams will check-in at the site of your first game. Items needed for check-in are:
- Team Roster. You can print a roster form here: https://www.smsg.org/smsgteamentryform
- Each player on the team will need a signed waiver form turned in before they are allowed to play. NO EXCEPTIONS. Page 2 of the above link is the waiver form.
For questions, contact the Show-Me State Games office at 573-882-2101.
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Volleyball (High School)
Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
Age Determination (2019)
18U - September 2000 to August 2001
17U - September 2001 to August 2002
16U - September 2002 to August 2003
15U - September 2003 to August 2004
14U - September 2004 to August 2005
13U - September 2005 to August 2006
12U - September 2006 to August 2007
11U - September 2007 to August 2008
- 1 Day Event - 4 Games Guaranteed
- All games played in airconditioned gyms on hardwood floors
- Discounts for multiple teams
- Bring Freshman / JV / Varsity teams to fully utilize MSHSAA contact days
|Event Code||Event Name|