Volleyball - High School
Entries will continue to be accepted until June 1. No on-site registrations will be accepted.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Saturday, June 11, 2022
Sunday, June 12, 2022
Saturday, July 23, 2022
Sunday, July 24, 2022
Sunday, July 31, 2022
If not enough teams enter to complete pool play, SMSG reserves the right to combine age divisions.
Matches will be played at various locations in Columbia, MO.
Youth - $200 per team
Adult Women / Coed - $175 per team
Last possible day to register for 15U-18U: June 1
Last possible day to register for 11U-14U: July 7
Last possible day to register for Adult Coed, Women's open: July 13
All teams must check-in at their competition site at least 30 minutes prior to start of first match.
For more information, contact the Show-Me State Games at 573-882-2101.
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Volleyball
Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
Show-Me State Games June 15U-18U Volleyball Tournament
- Warm-Ups – shared 2 minutes + 4 minutes each team for each team’s first match (coaches can elect to waive their warm-up time throughout the course of the tournament). Following matches will start at shared 2 minutes + 3 minutes each team. Warm-up time will start immediately following the previous match.
- The tournament will have round robin pools to seed a single elimination tournament.
- Four team pools are playing two-set matches during pool play (no deciding game), three team pools are playing three-set matches during pool play, all starting at 4-4 and going to 25.
- All teams will have assigned officiating duties for other matches. Failure to officiate will result in forfeiture of the first set of the team's next match. When officiating, each team is required to provide lines judges, scorekeepers and the R2 (if not provided). Coaches must be present during their team's work shift.
- Roster is limited to 12 players.
- Each team must provide their own practice/warm-up equipment including balls as well as one game ball.
- Format: MSHSAA rules will be used for all divisions
- Pool Play: 2 sets. All sets to 25 - win by 2 (start at 4-4).
- Bracket Play: Best 2 of 3 sets. Sets 1 & 2 to 25 – win by 2 (start at 4-4). MSHSAA rules will be used for deciding set
- Tie Breakers:
If teams are tied on total sets, then in all sets between the teams:
1. Head to Head sets
2. Head to Head total points
3. Overall total points
4. Coin flip
Home and Away-
- In pool play, the officials will assign home and away teams
- In bracket play, the higher seed will serve as the home team
Work teams during tournament play-
- The losing team shall stay to ref unless the winning team volunteers to take over reffing responsibilities (where applicable)
|Event Code||Event Name|
|VB510||Volleyball - 15U|
|VB512||Volleyball - 16U|
|VB514||Volleyball - 17U|
|VB516||Volleyball - 18U|